To improve access to justice a large number of Department of Justice and Constitutional Development forms are now available on our website. These forms are in PDF Form-format (eForm/ ) and can be completed online, printed and delivered to the relevant Offices.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
To utilitse these forms you are requested to ensure that you have installed the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader version. This software can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website (http://www.adobe.com).
Commissioners of Oaths
- Application for accreditation and enrollment on the panel of Court-Annexed Mediators
- Application by witness or prospective witness to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form A [52KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Authorization by witness or prospective witness to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form B [37KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Authorization by a member of the family or household or a dependant of a witness or prospective witness or of such a member to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form C [40KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Application for discharge from detention/waiver of protection - Form D [24KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Application for Appointment as Sheriff, Regulations relating to Sheriffs, 1990 [Regulation 2B(1)], Form 1- J 743 Eng [203KB] & J 743 Afr [314KB] (Regulations and Amendment to regulations, GG 34605, GoN 742, 14 Sep 2012)
- Report by authorised medical practitioner on the completion of a medico-legal examination [amended by Circular 30/2017] - J88 [361kb]
- Sworn Affidavit Regarding Sexual Offence [145kb]
Please contact Ms Liana Nieuwoudt (LNieuwoudt@justice.gov.za or email@example.com) for further information and for the relevant forms.