* To maximise provision of Human resources management and development including Health and Wellness services in pursuit of provision of right capabilities at the right time in the right place in accordance with applicable legal framework.
* Establishment and maintenance of appropriate accounting and financial and management systems associated with effective efficient management of budgets and expenditure in accordance with the PFMA Treasury regulations and other applicable framework.
* To manage the effective and utilisation of information and information Technology as a strategic resource and to ensure establishment of sound information management systems.
* To manage and provide guidance on management of information in compliance to Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA).
* To provide educational and communication services to both the internal and external customers of the department so as to enhance and promote the provision of equitable and transparent justice to society in line with the overall annual Government communication strategies.
Ms Thabitha Constance (Conny) Mametja
Tel: 012 406 4839, E-mail: CMametja@justice.gov.za
Ms T Gumede
Tel: 012 406 4839, E-mail: ThoGumede@justice.gov.za
Ms Sakhephi Khoza
Tel: 012 406 4839, E-mail: SakheKhoza@justice.gov.za
Ms Moipone Malumane
Cell: 082 336 0157, Email: MMalumane@justice.gov.za
Follow these links for contact details of the Corporate Services Sub-Branches:
* The management of capital works programme and infrastructure.
* The management of property management.
Pheladi Kadiaka (Ms)
Tel: 012 357 8118
Fax: 086 697 0867
Directorate: Property Management
Directorate: Infrastucture Management
* The management of archives & library services.
* The rendering of office services.
* The administration of Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA).
* The provision of guidance on access information record.
Deputy Information Officer
Mr Witness Ndou
Tel: 012 357 8544, Cell: 082 898 7289 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Directorate: Promotion of Access Information Act (PAIA) and Interception
Directorate: Office Services
Directorate: Archives and Library Services