Vision and Mission
Follow this link to view our Strategic Plan and Annual Performance Plan.
Departmental Service Charter
The Service Charter sets out the standard of service you can expect from the staff of the Department in the offices of the various Court Centres / Service Points and Master’s Offices. This Charter does not cover the professional functions delivered by the Judiciary or the National Prosecuting Authority, who are independent from the Department, or services provided by people outside the Department, such as non-governmental organisations.
To improve access to justice a large number of departmental forms are now available on our website. Follow this link to view all the available forms.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Cyber Safety
Information on documents (and archived information), highlighted services, International Human Rights Instruments, Treaties and Conventions, as well as Extradition and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Treaties.
Follow this link to view information on various Commissions.
Justice Today Newsletter
Follow this link to view information on various Departmental policies.
Articles and Info sheets
Follow this link to view information on various services on subjects such as the Family Advocate, Equality/Discrimination, Recovery of debt, Master of the High Court, Children and the Law, Adoption, Maintenance and Domestic Violence.
- Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts [Gauteng & North West] revised maps and point-to-point descriptions, as well as final static maps.
- Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts [Mpumalanga & Limpopo] revised maps and point-to-point descriptions
- FIFA 2010
- Criminal Justice Research Review Project
- HIV and AIDS, Human Rights and Access to Justice
- National Schools Moot Court Competition