Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Keynote address by Deputy Minister Jeffery, MP, at the “My School, Rights and Lights Campaign – Celebrating 20 Years of our Constitution" [21 Oct]
- Briefing to the media by Minister Michael Masutha on the matter of International Criminal Court and Sudanese President Omar Al Bashir [21 Oct]
- Keynote Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery at the International Arbitration – the Dawn of a New Era in South Africa Seminar [14 Oct]
- Deputy Minister Jeffery calls for inputs on the draft guidelines for Commissioners and Clerks of the Small Claims Courts [13 Oct]
- Justice department makes progress towards improved governance and access to justice [13 Oct]
- National Action Plan to combat Racism (2016 – 2021)
- Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims