Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- "Celebrating 20 Years of the Constitution" Communication Toolkit [26 May]
- Deputy Minister Jeffery to address South African Sheriffs Society AGM in Port Elizabeth [25 May]
- Magistrate Commission vacancies [25 May]
- Master Insolvency Dashboard Updates [25 May]
- Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery in the Debate on the Ministerial Statement on Racism by Minister of Arts and Culture [25 May]
- Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery in the Motion of Condolence on the passing of Ms Dene Smuts [24 May]
- National Action Plan to combat Racism (2016 – 2021)
- Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims