- Assistance to TRC Victims
- Child Justice & Children's Act
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- Expungement of a Criminal Record
- High Court Uniform Rules
- High Court Uniform Rules - Other
- Magistrate's Court Rules
- Magistrate's Court: Civil Section Forms
- Master of the High Court
- National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO)
- PAIA (Access to Information)
- Protection from Harassment Act, 2011 (Act 17 of 2011)
- Small Claims Court
- Supplier Registration Forms
- The Equality Act
National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO) l Factsheets & Info
Please note that all documentation on the site is in PDF eFormformat and require Acrobat Reader to open, complete and/or read.
- Form 07 [J738] - Application for certificate by person in respect of own particulars [Regulation 17(1)]
- Form 08 [J739] - Application for certificate by person/licensing authority/relevant authority in respect of particulars of another [Regulation 17(2)]
- Form 10 [J741] - Application for removal of particulars from Register [Regulation 19]
You are kindly requested to forward the duly completed forms to:
The Registrar, NRSO, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001 through registered post please.
APPLICATION FOR NRSO CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES
Please note that the issuing of clearance certificates or verifying individuals for any purpose is not yet operational. The application forms, J738 (Form7), J739 (Form 8) and J 741 (Form 10) should therefore not be submitted to the Registrar’s office, until the process of issuing clearance certificate by the NRSO, have been implemented.
People applying for employment, entity registration or clearance certificates, are advised that, in addition to the acquisition of the SAPS clearance certificate, to also disclose to their employers (on affidavit) that they have never been convicted of a sexual offence against a child or a mentally disabled person. This is provided for in terms of Section 46(1), (2) and (3) of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 32 of 2007. This affidavit, must be placed in the employee's file to be utilised at a future date once the Register becomes fully operational.
NOTE ON THE NATIONAL CHILD PROTECTION REGISTER:
All enquiries in regard to clearance certificates (Form 29 & From 30) on names which may be registered on the National Child Protection Register, administered by the Department of Social Development, must please be directed to the Department of Social Development, for attention Mr Selema Mashiane (SelemaM@dsd.gov.za). These forms must be obtained from the offices of the Department of Social Development.