Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Deputy Minister Jeffery to lead dialogue with stakeholders at launch of NAP [20 Mar]
- Minister Masutha Speech for the Debate on Human Rights [20 Mar]
- Justice On Air: National Human Rights Day @ 21h30 [20 Mar]
- PIC Commission Statement: Holomisa [20 Mar]
- National Action Plan to combat, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance
- Monthly Statistics on State Attorney Briefings for Feb 2019
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- International Legal Obligations
- PAIA & PAJA
- Rules Board
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims