Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Invitation for public comments on the Draft Regulations Relating to Sexual Offences Courts [23 Nov]
- Assessment of the Impact of Decisions of the Constitutional Court and Supreme Court of Appeal on the Transformation of Society Final Report (Constitutional Justice Final Report & Annexures)
- Minister Masutha to address the Adam’s Night Camp to act against gender-based violence [22 Nov]
- Invitation to comment on the Prevention and Combating of Corrupt Activities Amendment Bill. Closing date: 15 Jan 2018
- Prevention and Combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- Monthly Statstics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims