Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- SALRC Discussion Paper 132: The Practice of Ukutwala and media statement [01/9]
- New vacancies/jobs [29/8]
- Access to justice week benefits the public [29/8]
- List of bids received for RFB 2014 05 [29/8]
- Zuma v DA (836/2013)  ZASCA 101 [28/8]
- Update to the roll of appointed High Court advocates [28/8]
- Director–General recognises officials in KZN region [27/8]
- Master: List of Records of Accounts [26/8]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.