Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Update to the Roll of appointed High Court Advocates [23/9]
- Legal Practice Act, 2014 (Act 28 of 2014) [23/9]
- Guardian's Fund lists of Unclaimed Monies [22/9]
- Master: List of Records of Accounts [22/9]
- Speech by Deputy Minister Jeffery at the Heritage Day Debate [22/9]
- Upcoming radio interviews [22/9]
- New vacancies/jobs [22/9]
- Public Lecture on Access to Justice by Minister Masutha at the University of Limpopo [18/9]
- Upcoming radio interviews [18/9]
- New Government Gazette Notices [16/9]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.