Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- New Government Gazettes [15/12]
- Update to the Roll of appointed High Court Advocates [15/12]
- Upcoming radio interviews [12/12]
- Bids received for RFB2014/07 & RFB2014/08 [12/12]
- Keynote Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery at the official opening and launch of LEGBO Northern Cape [11/12]
- Legal Aid South Africa Act, Act 39 of 2014 [11/12]
- Keynote Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery at the launch of the SEJA Programme [11/12]
- Men’s march in Tembisa a success [11/12]
- Justice and stakeholders enjoy a game of golf [11/12]
- Updated list of Records of Accounts for Estates [11/12]
- Update to the Roll of appointed High Court Advocates [10/12]
- Launch of new Socio-Economic Justice Programme [09/12]
- Bid/Tender awarded: RFB 2014/06 [08/12]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.
- Domestic Violence
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Assistance to TRC Victims