Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Justice On Air: 19 Sep, Constitutional Court’s ruling that spanking children is illegal [19 Sep]
- Justice On Air: 19 Sep, National Wills Week [19 Sep]
- Let's Talk Justice, S05E08: 19 Sep 2019 (Gender Based Violence) [19 Sep]
- Speech by Honourable Minister Ronald Lamola on the occasion of the GBV parliamentary debate held in Parliament [19 Sep]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Constitution & Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- International Legal Obligations
- PAIA & PAJA
- Rules Board
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- State Law Advisers
- Statistics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims