Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Master: List of Records of Accounts [17/4]
- JHB Magistrate's Court: Motion Court Rolls [17/4]
- Supreme Court of Appeal Judgment [17/4]
- Minister Jeff Radebe to officially open Gelvandale Court in Port Elizabeth [17/4]
- New Government Gazette Notices [16/4]
- Supreme Court of Appeal Judgments [16/4]
- Speech by Minister Radebe at the opening of the PMB Magistrates Court [16/4]
- Updated Roll of High Court Advocates [16/4]
- New Government Gazette Notices [15/4]
- JHB Magistrate's Court: Sec 65 & 86 Court Rolls [15/4]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.