Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Let’s Talk Justice, Season 04, Episode 20, South Africa celebrates the 70th anniversary of the UDHR [06 Dec]
- Deputy Minister in Kwazulu-Natal on 10 December 2018 [06 Dec]
- Collection of media accreditation cards for the 70th Anniversary Commemoration of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [06 Dec]
- Legal Practice Council Elections 2018
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Oct 2018
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- International Legal Obligations
- PAIA & PAJA
- Rules Board
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims