Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- EC continues to inform older persons about their rights [27 Mar]
- Upcoming radio interviews [26 Mar]
- Update to the High Court Advocate Roll [26 Mar]
- Upcoming radio interviews [25 Mar]
- Minister Masutha to hand over the exhumed remains of RT Lentsela [25 Mar]
- Deputy Minister engages learners on human rights in WC [25 Mar]
- Master: Updated list of Records of Accounts [24 Mar]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.
- Domestic Violence
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Assistance to TRC Victims