Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- New Tender/Bid: RFB 2014/09 [28/11]
- New vacancies/jobs [28/11]
- Address by Minister Masutha at the launch of the commencement of the implementation of the rationalisation of magisterial districts [28/11]
- Keynote Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery at Ilitha Labantu’s National Conference on Eliminating Violence against Women [28/11]
- Publication of explanatory summary of the Judicial Matters Amendment Bill, 2014, GG 38248, GoN 1078 [27/11]
- Upcoming radio interviews [27/11]
- Minister to launch Rationalisation of Courts as part of access to justice [26/11]
- New Government Gazette Notices [25/11]
- Minister Masutha will deliver a keynote address on Equal Access to Justice for Persons with Disabilities Conference [25/11]
- Updated list of Records of Accounts for Estates [25/11]
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Rules for Courts
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
The Small Claims Court allows
you to institute minor civil claims
in a speedy, affordable and simple
manner without using an attorney. An amount not exceeding R 15 000 can be claimed.
If your claim exceeds R 15 000 in value, you can institute a claim for a lesser amount to pursue your case in the Small Claims Court.
- Domestic Violence
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Assistance to TRC Victims