Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- The Fees Commission to host public hearings in East London [30 Aug]
- Minister Masutha calls on members of the public to make inputs on the draft NAP by 31 August 2016 [30 Aug]
- Minister reaches out to survivors of domestic violence [29 Aug]
- The Fees Commission to host public hearings in Durban [29 Aug]
- Speech by Minister Masutha at the farewell function for the President of the Supreme Court of Appeal, Justice Mpati [24 Aug]
- National Action Plan to combat Racism (2016 – 2021)
- Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims