Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Media Briefing: Report On Sexual Offences: Adult Prostitution [26 May]
- Minister Masutha to brief the media on Adult Prostitution Report [24 May]
- Updates to the Roll of appointed High Court Advocates [23 May]
- Address by Deputy Minister Jeffery at the JOASA Gala Dinner [23 May]
- New proposed Cybercrime and Cybersecurity Bill & Discussion document
- Prevention and Combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- National Action Plan to combat Racism (2016 – 2021)
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims