Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Minister Masutha fills four critical vacancies in the Magistracy [04 May]
- International Arbitration Bill [03 May]
- New Government Gazettes [03 May]
- Call for submissions to the Commission of Inquiry into Higher Education and Training [29 Apr]
- Justice invites child maintenance payers and beneficiaries to update their information for faster payments [28 Apr]
- Rules Board: Invitation to comment on Uniform Rule 46 and Magistrates’ Courts Rule 43 [28 Apr]
- New vacancies/jobs published [26 Apr]
- National Action Plan to combat Racism (2016 – 2021)
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims